18 Acacia Court
WOODRIDGE WA 6041
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
NEW PRICE! PERFECT RURAL LIFESTYLE
In quiet little cul de sac the property consists of 2.97 acres, all bore fed automatically reticulated, with trafficable firebreaks all around. Part of the property is natural parkland cleared bushland which could be utilised for growing your organic vegetables.
The main homestead, is accessed by a curved dual entry gravel drive and there are three sheds, and a studio. It has 3.8 kw solar power, solar hot water, and is gravity fed rainwater to the kitchen from a 14,000 litre tank. Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning heats and cools the entire house in zones.
The quality built home consists of 4 bedrooms (all with robes), master with ensuite and walk-in-robe. A modern kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close drawers, state of the art Miele dishwasher, gas hotplate, and oven!
All overlooking a large pitch roofed fully adjustable enclosed patio and lawns. There is a firepit strategically placed to enhance the outdoor entertainment area.
This is a delightful home with lots of light, and functionality, and sure to impress those searching for the perfect rural lifestyle. Give the kids room to run, play cricket or build a cubby.
Derive a small income from the 400 mature protea trees and approximately 70 mature fruit producing mango trees.
Shed 1 is 9m x 6m with a 2m x 2m coolroom which is used for the produce grown on the property.
Shed 2 is 9m x 5m extra height colorbond with roller doors either end - suitable for a caravan or two vehicles.
Shed 3 is a 9m x 6m fully lined powered studio. This could easily be converted to a granny flat or teenager's retreat.
• 5 minutes to Moore River where you can swim in the ocean or paddle down the river.
• 20 minutes to Two Rocks and all it's amenities.
• Nearby in Guilderton (10 minutes away) is the Men's shed, golf and bowls.
• The local craft group meets every Tuesday with a variety of craft; Machine embroidery, card making, knitting, hand embroidery, quilting etc.
• Local Social Activities include; Darts, Yoga, Computer Classes, Horse Club and Tennis Courts.
• Volunteers are always welcome at the Ambulance Centre and the Fire Brigade.
• Woodridge holds a Spring Fair at the end of October and regular markets.