91 Sovereign Drive
TWO ROCKS WA 6037
BEACHSIDE LUXURY AT ITS BEST!
Hear the surf, feel the breeze, watch the glorious sunsets.
91 Sovereign Drive, there is no finer address in Two Rocks to have a truly contemporary executive beach home specifically designed to take advantage of this unique ocean panorama, just steps away from miles of white sandy beach.
Almost new, this stunning 400m2 Danmar Homes residence, individually designed and purposely built, exudes attention to detail. Personally finished by the current owners to an amazingly high specification that caters for all the family needs now and into the future. It's a home most people only dream about!
A dramatic yet free flowing floorplan with stunning natural timber floors, spectacular outdoor scenery and northern sun through walls of glass, designer kitchen and scullery to die for, magnificent distressed high ceilings and warming stone cladded wood fireplace.
Upstairs an ocean view dedicated parents retreat with private lounge with balcony and bar, sumptuous king size master bedroom also with balcony, lavish ensuite with deep soaking bath, double vanity, walk in shower room and a designer walk in dressing room.
Lay in bed, soak in the bath or take time out in the lounge whilst watching the activity on the ocean or simply enjoying some 'me time'.
91 Sovereign offers all year round enjoyment. Perfectly position on a 850m2 block and planned to perfection with additions such as the protected and private below ground salt water pool, decked outdoor entertaining patio, rear lawn and vegetable gardens, enormous workshop and an extra high carport for your boat or caravan or both!
Its impossible to find such a luxurious retreat in the 'Yachting Village' of Two Rocks, just a short walk from local facilities; marina, cafes, restaurants, shops, private and public schools.
• Designer kitchen and scullery with feature glass splash backs, stone benchtops, Smeg 900mm stove, double fridge/freezer and an abundance of storage options
• 'Levande' natural bamboo flooring
• Ducted LG reverse cycle 8 zone air-conditioning
• Distressed white 'Glosswood' ceiling to the main living
• The Blind Gallery blockout blinds and quality curtains
• 'Voyager Grand' wood fireplace with Jindeerie stone cladding
• Clipsal Saturn light switches and fixtures. LED Lighting
• 9m x 4m 'Reflection' Sapphire Blue salt water below ground pool with 6 spa jets, aggregate surround and 'Elite' hideaway pool blanket
• 8m x 9m workshop with mezzanine floor and skylight. Drive through access from Sovereign Drive.
• 2500 litre Slimline rainwater tank
• Boat or Caravan carport 3.9 wide x 10m long x 4.2m high
• Direct and secure entry into the home via large double garage
• 5kw Solar PV panels
Call Ali Moore 0407 995 852 or Peter J Turner 0412 912 612 to view.