73A Dallas Crescent
WANNEROO WA 6065
$220,000 to $225,000
Build In The Best Location!
If you're searching for a real genuinely friendly location to live then this is the block for you. We chat with our neighbours and catch up on our weeks. The kids ride their bikes and play in the street until the sun sets. It truly is a community minded and fantastic location in many aspects.
We have the brand NEW TITLES and there are NO RESTRICTIVE RULES to follow when you build, plus possible two story views of the famous Rotary Park & Lake Joondalup.
If you need a little inspiration to see what your new build may look like then get in touch - we can put you in contact with some friendly building consultants to help you see what can be!
The hard work has been done for you. 'Unlock Your Block' has professionally managed this subdivision!
All services such as power, water and gas are available and are separate from the original 73 Dallas front property with new colorbond fencing and a common driveway installed.
• Green Title - NO STRATA FEES
• NBN is Fibre To The Premises
• Water Available
• Electricity Available
• Gas Available
• Sewer Available
There is more than meets the eye here, don't just drive by, call Adelle Moore 0424191288 and have a chat.
73A Dallas Crescent is a short walk or drive to:
• 70m to Wanneroo's famous Rotary Park & Lake Joondalup
• 80m to recreation grounds & community centres with green open spaces
• 70m to the scenic walking and riding path around beautiful Lake Joondalup
• 1000m to Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre
• 650m to medical centre, hair dressers, gym, cafes & restaurants.
• 700m to local bus stops / public transport
• 150m to Wanneroo Primary School
• 2.3km to Wanneroo Secondary College
• 1.1km to St Anthony's School
• 1000m to Wanneroo Sports Oval
• 1000km to Wanneroo Show Grounds