12 Moonrise Street
YANCHEP WA 6035
TOP LOCATION....GREAT FOR ENTERTAINING....
Located on the popular Capricorn Development is this spacious individually designed 4 x 2 family home. Lovely double verandah to the front perfect for sitting out and watching the sunsets..... This home offers very generous rooms, starting with the huge entrance hallway, with the large master bedroom to the rear of the home, with access to the established rear gardens. This home is light and bright with many quality fittings, and a neutral colour scheme. Lot's of extras such as plantation shutters, security alarm, split system air-conditioning and heating and lovely quality timber floors. There is also a spacious enclosed home Theatre / Media room with double doors. Beds 2, 3 and 4 all offer queen sized rooms with robes.
The kitchen is great for entertaining with its large and impressive island bench with integral stove top and extractor hood, cook whilst chatting away the evening. Heaps of cupboards and drawers and further work space, dishwasher and further appliances and recess for a double fridge, any chef would be happy to cook a storm in here!!
• Wide Entrance Hallway, feature double door to entry
• Ceiling Fans
• 2 Split System Air-Conditioning Units
• Security Alarm
• Solar Hot Water
• Alfresco and Verandah under main roof
• Open plan Living, Dining and Kitchen
• Individually designed kitchen with large island bench and cooktop and extractor in the middle, great for entertaining, dishwasher
• Double Doors to enclosed Home Theatre / Media Room
• Master Bedroom to the rear with plantation shutters and garden access, mirrored robes
• Large En-suite with big vanity and double shower
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, are all queen size with either WIR or BIR
• Family Bathroom
• Spacious Laundry
• Mains Natural Gas
• Double Garage
• Well established gardens, Gazebo, pond - with bridge
Great location, close to Yanchep Beach Primary Schools, Medical Centre, Restaurant, Cafe's and lovely parks. Just a short stroll to Yanchep Lagoon and Mary Lindsay Homestead. Railway line and freeway extension, not to far away, and offering great communication link opportunities.
Call Claire 0414 220 301 for your appointment to view....