76 Ferguson Road
BEERMULLAH WA 6503
COUNTRY LIVING ~ GOOD FOR THE SOUL!
Ready to break away from suburbia? Or downsizing from a large inland farm?
You will fall in love with this magnificent country hideaway on 16.19 Ha (40 Acres), only a few kilometers from the progressive township of Gingin or a 45 minute drive to Joondalup. The close proximity of the Two Rocks yachting village marina and miles of northern pristine beaches such as Guilderton, Seabird and Ledge Point are another reason to seriously consider this Rural Escape.
The current owners have created an amazing multi featured homestead where all the hard work has been done. Over the last 18 years the property has been meticulously established within a rural niche close to a picturesque creek surrounded by hundreds of mature native trees. It has amazing vistas overseeing green country pastures along the Gingin Brook Creek.
This property has the infrastructure and support systems to provide a lifestyle that can be as full on as you wish or just totally relax and enjoy.
THE HOMESTEAD AND SURROUNDS
• An extensive 400m2 family home of limestone and Colorbond construction
• Formal front entry with neutral ceramic tiling
• Master suite plus three further double bedrooms all with BIR serviced by a well equipped bathroom complete with separate bath and shower
• Home Theatre room and separate front facing study
• Central family room, dining area and gourmet kitchen with soaring high vaulted ceilings looking out to the stunning tree lined creek
• Full sized games or billiard room
• Double remote garage with rear drive through and shoppers entry to the home
• Stunning below ground pool with some overhead protection and feature surround landscaping with water feature
• Alfresco dining area with enclosed courtyard and liquid limestone paving around the home
• Main shed (garage) 25mx10m Colorbond with concrete floors including 70m2 of secondary accommodation with separate kitchen and bathroom
• Storage Sheds; 12mx7.5m Colorbond with concrete floor and 12mx12x Colorbond with limestone flooring
• Hay Shed 18mx10m Colorbond open sided north facing
• 5 Separate water storage tanks Rain and Bore water totaling 280,000 Litres for the home, gardens, paddocks and troughs. All tanks are inter-connected and pressured by 2 pumps
• 2 separate Bores with single and 3 phase pumps
• A renewable water licence currently 34,650 kiloliters (transferable)
• Two separate East and West groves supporting up to 470 fruit trees and 60 mature Olive trees
• Small portable cattle yard and race including crush
This immaculately presented and fully fenced property is offered For Sale by highly motivated owners who will consider all written offers around the asking price.
Phone Peter J Turner 0412 912 612 to confirm convenient inspection times.