4 Georgia Street
HOCKING WA 6065
From $479,000 to $499,000
Affordable Family Home With A Pool In Excellent Location!!
Do you want a fantastic family home at a great price?
This beautifully presented property has plenty of room for the growing family! Sitting on a large 531m2 block and located in a quiet cul-de-sac, 4 Georgia Street is only a very short walk to schools, shops, parks, public transport, medical centres, cafes and so much more!
With four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two car garage, with extra parking out the front, PLUS a sparkling swimming pool AND a games room, there's something here for everyone!!
This home has an abundance of living space with a front formal lounge room with study nook and a central lounge area which flows through to the open plan kitchen, dining area and big games room, all of which overlook the patio, swimming pool and liquid limestone finished backyard!
Property Features include but are not limited to:
• Solid American Timber Flooring throughout all Living Areas & Kitchen
• King Size Master Bedroom with WIR & Ensuite
• 3 Spacious Minor Bedrooms with BIR's & Tiled for low maintenance
• Semi-Ensuite access to Family Bathroom from Bedroom 2
• Ceiling Fans to Bedrooms & Central Living
• Reverse Cycle Air-Con to Master Bedroom & Central Living
• Front Formal Lounge
• Study Nook
• Spacious open plan Central Lounge Room, Meals & Kitchen
• Renovated Kitchen with 900mm Gas & Electric Oven with matching Gas Hot Plate, Double Door Fridge Recess, thick Granite Stone Benchtops, Tiled Splashback, Double Sink, Dishwasher & Breakfast Bar
• Renovated modern Laundry with separate W/C & built in Linen
• Below Ground Salt Water Swimming Pool with new Blanket, Pump & Filter
• Outdoor Patio area with access through the carport
• Double Carport with automatic Roller Door, Shopper's Entry & rear access to back yard
• Front yard has plenty of lawn & garden bed which is reticulated
• Modern Front Elevation with a matching Fence providing privacy
• Extra paved area for all your visitors to park
• Rheem 135L Vulcan Gas Storage Hot Water System
• 14 Solar Panels - 3.15KW
• NBN Ready
• 2004 Build, 531m2 block with house area of 220m2
• Zoned R40
4 Georgia Street is located close to:
• 80m to local bus stops
• 200m to Wyatt Grove Shopping Centre
• 200m to Hocking Primary School
• 600m to St Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School
• 1.7km to Wanneroo Senior High School
• 3.2km to Wanneroo CBD
Don't miss your opportunity to own this great family home!
Call Adelle Moore 0424 191 288
- Property type:
- 531 m2
- Built-In Robes
- Solar Panels