100 Cassilda Way
TWO ROCKS WA 6037
LOW $300K'S - MAKE AN OFFER!
What an opportunity! 808m2 corner block with a real character double brick and tile, 3 bedroom 2 bathroom starter home with room to move and add value over the coming years by further extending the home.
The home has been methodically upgraded over the last few years, a few of the features are detailed below;
* New kitchen appliances including hot plate, oven & rangehood
* New 80 litre Electric Hot Water system just installed
* A front corner perimeter limestone wall with sectional fencing
* New rear full length covered colorbond verandah which is extended to the rear of the garage providing 2 car tandem parking with rear covered access
* New remote control garage door
* Side limestone retaining wall and new boundary full height metal fencing
* 16 Solar Panels = 4.5kw
All adds to the clear well presented external presentation of this period cottage home.
Two separate living areas, one with a small cute and cosy wood burning stove plus a Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioner that keeps the whole house cool in summer. There is a fabulously functional kitchen that looks out over the rear garden. 3 bedrooms, two with robes and two bathrooms. Off the master bedroom an additional 25m2 front semi enclosed courtyard offers a place to relax and enjoy a cool drink as the sun goes down.
There is loads of level rear yard to the rear of the property for side access to a future BIG shed! There is room for a boat, caravan and extra cars.
This home has a new price and it really does represent great value!
- Property type:
- Garage spaces:
- Property Features:
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning